It’s always good to look for great new ways to feed your family and keep them healthy.
GET YOUR KIDS EXCITED IN THE KITCHEN!
Wahroonga Pre-School enjoys getting kids involved with cooking, especially when it’s using produce grown in our very own veggie garden! But it’s still hard to find new recipes the kids will eat. Find inspiration at the following websites:
- healthyfoodguide.com.au: Kids can cook
- myfoodbook.com.au: recipes for kids
- taste.com.au: Kids healthy recipes
- kidspot.com.au: Lunch Box
- womensweeklyfood.com.au: Kid Friendly
- stayathomemum.com.au: Fast Food (30 minutes or less)
- selfsufficientkids.com: Teach kids to cook by age and ability
- healthykids.nsw.gov.au: Kid-Friendly Recipes