NEW 2022 Hours of Operation
NEW longer day 4yo session times in 2022 and partially funded 3yo
2021 Hours of Operation
We are offering families the choice of 15 or 17 hours of a quality 4yo kinder program, including a long 7 hour day. This is a choice to “opt in” to the extended 17 hour week when finalising enrolment with us at the end of the year. At just an extra $50 per term that’s only $5 a week for an extra 2 hours!! Talk to us today!
Session times for 2021 are as follows:
|Hours 5||Hours 5||Hours 5||Hours 5||Hours 3|
|8.30AM - 1.30PM or 3:30PM||8.30AM - 1.30PM||8.30AM - 1.30PM||8.30AM - 1.30PM||8.30AM - 11.30PM|
- 4 year old class – Possums (15 hours)
- 3 year old class – Wombats (8 hours)
2021 Term Dates
- The Preschool follows the same term dates as Victorian State Primary Schools.
Term 1: 27 January – 01 April
Term 2: 19 April – 25 June
Term 3: 12 July – 17 September
Term 4: 4 October – 17 December
- The first and last days of the kindergarten year are child-free days used by the staff for the purpose of preparation and planning. An additional pupil free day will be planned in 2021, aligned with Early Childhood Industry change.
- The kindergarten will be closed on public holidays.
- 4-Year-Old Fees – FREE Fully subsidised by the Vic Govt in 2021 ($499 term fee, $100 maintenance, $50 admin)
- 3-Year-Old Fees – $580 Term Fee, $100 maintenance ($50 refund if you attend 2 working bees), $50 admin ($20 refund if you attend the AGM) SUBSIDY of $1600 across 2021 applied from the Vic Govt in 2021
Wahroonga Preschool Fee Policy
Our fee policy is on our Parent Password Protected page.